Thursday, January 10, 2013

Never a dull moment

I know, I know....I am sooooo behind on posts.
My beloved twin boys turned ten and spent the day hacking at each other and friends with nerf swords and celebrated with a rocking Angry Birds cake.
My dear daughter turned 12, something over the summer, we feared might never happen!  She celebrated in style... VEGAS BABY!
Darling husband noticed a sale on air fares that, well, was irresistible.  We flew to Vegas and spen Christmas with my in-laws. We caught some fantastic light shows, ate some incredible food and then flew home.
This was the first time the boys had flown on a commercial jet.  Or gone through security.  TSA level security.
We explained why we had to do it and then explained to William why he COULDN'T talk about it the whole time at the air port.  Luckily, we had wonderful TSA agents and the process was painless. The kids loved flying and the attendants commented on what a mannerly family we had.  They should see us at home!
After ringing in the New Years, I took on painting the twins' room.  It had been on my to-do list, but the boys had conflict over how to decorate their room.  Thoughts ranged from Indiana Jones to a lego room.  I was exasperated. I talked them down to basic country and all is well.


So I will end this first post of the new year with some highlights from the last couple months that I missed!  Here's to better posting in the future!

And how was your day?



















No comments: