Thursday, November 15, 2007

Random Post



Yes, I haven't blogged recently!! But I have great excuses!! I had surgery to correct adhesions that have plagued me since fourth grade. I guess I couldn't put it off any longer! I am doing much better, but still am slow and sore....and a bit bored. I am also getting ready to do a craft fair this weekend....Wish me luck, I want to sell big so that I can spend all of my money on round bales of hay!! And my Aunt Vicki and Uncle Rob came to visit. They haven't been in our area since I was preggers with the twins!! It was wonderful to see them and know that my Aunt is fun and loving as ever, and that my Uncle really is Mr. Wonderful!! Conner also looks really good in Uncle Rob's glasses!!
Since I haven't been taking pictures, I am posting one of my naughty duck, Howard. He is gorgeous but very very naughty and somewhat cowardly. He will only chase you if your back is turned!! And then the other picture is of Conner when our washing machine broke. At one point, he was completely in the tub with the lid down. Gotta love my boys!! I am sure more interesting things will happen soon, after all, Thanksgiving is around the corner and a large turkey, Mom's four dogs and my three boys....something is bound to happen!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sorry about the surgery, hopefully things will be better now. Enjoy the visit, good luck at the craft fair! I may try to come by it.