Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes...


Cleaning out the van is a tiresome chore. The kids help for about three minutes or until they throw one item in the trash. While "working" away in the van one of them bumped the lights that are on the ceiling, knocking the plastic switch off. We had just had the battery jumped because of boys leaving dome lights on. So I searched the trash (yes, I went dumpster diving) and then the ground all around. I was in the process of delievering a fine lecture on taking care of motor vehicles when I found the small grey switch. I yelled, "I found it!". Caitlyn calmly crossed her arms and walked away saying, "Well, crisis averted." I couldn't talk for about five minutes.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Now, just WHERE did she learn to talk like THAT!!! Hmmm, could it have been MOMMY!!!!????

hehehe. I've noticed Shelby acts more and more like me, and it's not such a great thing sometimes. In fact, I'm flat out SCARED!!