Friday, May 16, 2008

Funniest Email Reply...EVER!!

Okay, I got this silly story via email, about this guy who helps an elephant in the wild and years later sees this elephant at a zoo and it seems to know him. So he goes over to it, can it be the same one? The elephant reaches over grabs the guy and kills him....guess it wasn't the same elephant. It was a fiction someone wrote to counter act all of the heart-rending truely touchy-feely kitten infested forwards that go out all the time. I am guilty of spreading them too, so when I read this one and burst out laughing, I pretty much forwarded it to everyone I know. One friend, a rabbi, wrote back and said he hadn't laughed out loud from an email in a long while. But the very very very best reply was a simple note from my Aunt Vicki, who is the bestest and craziest person. This is all she wrote:
That was so touching, I almost peed my pants. Vic
That made me laugh harder than the orginal forward.
God Bless you, Aunt Vicki!

No comments: