Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where we come from..

Had a very funny conversation with Jimmy. We were talking about being first and last out of the bath. I said that he could be considered last, or second, because both were true. He said he was last. Feeling a grumpy mood come on, I teased him and said that actually, he came third. After he gave me his stink eye funny look, I said," Out came Caitlyn, out came William, out came you and out came Conner." He said, "Bella is older than Conner." (We recently had a talk about how old everyone was, animals included. As it turns out, Bella was foaled in April of 04 and Conner spawned in July of 04). So I said, "Well, Bella didn't come out of me."
Jimmy then gave me a pointed look and said, "No, Bella came out of a trailer."

'Nuf said.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Well, thank goodness for THAT! LOL!