Monday, June 21, 2010

Eye Spy.......

I woke up today with Pink eye.  So annoying.  I hate how I constantly feel gunk build up and smudge up my vision.
So, I spend part of my morning wiping my eyes and putting in the burning acidic drops.  Caitlyn calls to me from her room, can I tell her what animal is down in the grass, outside her window.
My eyes blurred I looked down from her second floor window and said, "That is a baby bunny eating grass."
Caitlyn squeals with glee, announces she is going to catch it and runs downstairs.
Since we live out in the country, catching wild animals is considered a normal activity, nothing of concern.
I go downstairs and Caitlyn comes back in, flushed.
"That was so NOT a baby bunny"
"Well what was it?"
"I went to catch it and it turned and I saw it's long skinny rat tail.  It was a RAT!"

I think I need more eye drops.

And how was your day?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ugh. Pink Eye sucks. But that's funny you thought the rat was a cute little bunny! LOL!