Sunday, July 11, 2010

What do I do......

People often ask me what line of work am I in.......and sometimes, I really don't know what to say.  I could say a variety of things, for instance:

Wildlife documentary maker- I video and and photography my kids going through natural habitats and behavoirs

Waste Management coordinator- TAKE OUT THE TRASH--NOW!

Law Enforcement- empty your pockets.  You are in violation of the no snacks before dinner policy.


Nurtition- eat that and you will be sick.

Fashion Advisor- Honey, I am fairly sure that soccer socks with crocks and shorts was so last year.

Beautician- Don't panic, if I trim you bangs, no one will ever notice

Chauffer- first stop, cheer practice, then load up the horse and go to the arena, then....

Medic- no it won't burn, I will blow on it while I wash

Food preparation- ok, after we cut the pineapple, we put it and the strawberries....

Arbitrator- ok, if you give up the two army guys, you get the blue car...

Meteorology- Mom what is the weather going to be today?

Educator- go ahead, slam that door again and see what happens

Soil erosion expert- Mom, the barn flooded again

Wildlife management- Mom, how do you get twine off the rooster

Therapist- tell me what made you so sad

Pharmacology- ok, three hours ago you had motrin, so now it is tylenol...

I could go on and on, in the end, as with any mother

I am their everything, and that, that is the beauty of it all.

And how was your day?

No comments: