Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Many Colors of Cat

So, big surprise, but my daughter loves color just as much as I do!

This is why I love going to yarn shops....  I mean, HELLO!  Look at that eye candy!

 
So, one of Cat's favorite things to color is her hair!
 
This is how she started, with some light highlights.
And yes, she baby sits, and loves it!
Then with school being out, we decided to have some fun.  She went red.
And Wowza, with her pale skin and blue eyes...yeah, I own a gun.
Then, red was boring, red was something that people are born with.  Red was easy.
So she went to PURPLE.
It was dark until she started summer swimming.  Then it started to turn more of a lavender.
Well, shucks.  Reds and purples are fun, but they fade quickly.
So we decided to try something different.
I didn't want to use a lightener all through her hair because of the damage it can do.  She has to be back to a "natural" hair color for school.  But the girl really wanted BLUE.  Yes, blue.
Compromise.  Dark brown with Turquoise tips that can be cut off for school.
Oh yes!
 
And how was your day?
 
 
 

No comments: