Monday, November 16, 2009

Grrrrrrr sometimes you just have to let it out......

Ok, I am driven to my electronic diary, my venting board.
No, the kids didn't do anything.
No, the animals having done anything....unless you count Moe having impaction colic Saturday night. He is fine now, just had to walk him (and walk, and walk) him through it.
You see, I had a business partner. She was willing to keep all the tax paperwork and filing. Or so I thought. Apparently she hasn't filed anything since the tax cert opened, and now that the partnership is over, has been ignoring all the letters being sent to her by the taxation board. So, they call me. There are about 5 or 6 reports that were never filed and guess what??? Five dollars a report for being late. I can't close down the old tax account until these are cleared.
In a sense, I have to do clean up fro someone else's stupidity and immaturity.
Makes you want to reach out and slap someone.
Luckily, business has been consistent and I can pay the taxes.......but it is the nature of having to clean up a mess deliberately left to you by someone that really is angry and petty.
And if I would to try and call said person to clear this up.....it would all be my fault, she would cry and then call my husband at work to complain. Lovely.
So, I am sitting, working on some orders, waiting for the very nice lady at Taxation to call me back and get all of it mailed to me, because I can be grown up enough about it.


WAIT, a phone call!
ok, I am calm.

Dominga at Taxation and Revenue is my new friend, God Bless you Ma'am for you wonderful help and for going the extra mile!! BLESS YOU!

No comments: