Friday, December 5, 2014

Pre Christmas Purge

I simply don't know what it is about the holidays that make me want to purge.  And by "purge", I mean clear out clutter!   Maybe it is the thought of new items coming in.  Maybe it is the thought of Christmas decorations going up.  I just don't know. 
Yesterday I purge my dresser.  I threw out years of items that neither were needed or even fit!
Then, on Black Friday, we shopped local and bought a dresser for my daughter.  I took the old one and put it in my sewing room, thinking, this would be great for fabric storage.
Then I looked at the rest of my sewing room.
Not pretty.

So, I purged.  Or, I should say, I PURGED!

Super clean and threw away so much that was just plain useless clutter!



 
And some may be quick to note the two "helpers" in my studio.
 
Pookah and Hulk enjoyed a day watching me work.  They whistled, clucked and kissed encouragement, all the while giving the vacuum cleaner a stern look.
 
And how was your day?
 

No comments: