Thursday, October 4, 2007

First Ever Blog

Okay, bear with me. This is my first blog and it will come with gross mispellings, grammer errors and rampant typos. I will be lucky to get time to update it. But so many have asked that I start......

I have named the blog after my three sons. All three can share any of those titles at any given time. Today I had a dose of Mayhem and Trouble.

I didn't get pictures, sorry, I was too busy trying to make sure they wouldn't kill themselves. I heard way too much laughter upstairs. So using the secret Mama-ninja methods, I was able to quickly climb the stairs without them hearing me. This was so that I could find out exactly what sin they were committing.

They were jumping from the top bunk of Conner's bunk bed (they meet at right angles) to the bottom bunk...something they have done before, except this time they were using the blind cords to Tarzan down. I was furious. They thought it was funny and I wrecked a great time.

I will add more as I figure this system out. And I will add pictures. Now, to completely tire the gruesom twosome out in soccer practice!!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

So glad to see your blog up and running. I look forward to many more exciting posts and pictures. Love it so far! Very entertaining!