Friday, October 19, 2007

Witchy-Poo!!!



Caitlyn had a wondeful time getting ready for a Halloween Party! She went to her friend, Claire's house. It was very spooky and well decorated! Caitlyn had decided to be a witchy, "but not a green faced, ugly witch". So I bought a fun hat and made her costume. FYI, the sheer fabrics are a real pain and I never want to work with them AGAIN! She is growing so fast it makes my heart ache. This was my darling seven pound baby girl. This was my petite toddler who learned to walk in our church in Ramona. This was my girl, who when I showed her the costume and asked her if she liked it repliesd "Mama, I love all your work."
Okay, off to cry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work! Love the color scheme. But you aren't supposed to show off the outfit until Halloween!

suzanne said...

I love it!! You did great and that has to be the most beautiful witch ever!!