Friday, April 2, 2010

Conner's Sniff Test


While being the laundress of our household, I learn many things about my family.
I learn what they were doing by the contents of their pocket, the stains on their knees and other assorted small clues.
It came to my attention over the last week's worth of laundry, I had only found two pair of underwear in Conner's pile.
This evening, as Conner comes skipping down the stairs from his shower, I asked.
"Conner, are you wearing clean underwear?"
He turns and gives me the upward eye roll only possible as a five year old, pulls down the front of his pajamas, exposing a pair of batman undies and replies.
"Yeah. Wanna sniff?"

There is no anticipating boys. There just isn't.


And how was your day?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! You need to write a book!!

klalaw said...

Awesome... Although I look forward to the day when sniffing my son's bottom isn't a daily necessity due to his tendency to deny having soiled his diaper!