Sunday, April 18, 2010

God loves the little fishies......

I said no more fish in the house.  I meant it.  At least, until Conner's fish in the pond turned belly up.  The face....the tears.....sigh.

The following Friday we took a trip to Walmart in Clovis and purchased some "house" fish.  Conner used a gift card and got three Rosie Reds and a goldfish.  Two of the Rosies have died.
Caitlyn got one gold fish and two Rosies.  One Rosie died. 

So I said it again, after these meet their Maker, no more fish in the house.  God really must love them to call them home so quickly, but three toilet funerals in one weekend are my limit.

And how was your day?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Not sure if you know, but I have heard that Wal-Mart is the WORST place to buy fish from. Many of them die within a day or two of placing them in a tank. We tried fish when Tristan was little...After they kept dying, we finally gave up. It was ridiculous.