Saturday, April 10, 2010

Unsung hero

 Let me tell you about the unsung hero of our family.
James is twin number two, baby B, and the third child born into our family.  His older sister is the only girl and little princess of our family.  His twin brother has difficulties and has high functioning autism.  His baby brother is only 19 months younger and is the true baby of the family.  Where does that leave James?




James is my eternally laughing, joking, sweet and loving child.  He is the one that can appreciate a joke, give teasing back and cares for us all.  Occasionally he has frustrations and I can see that "third child" syndrome working at him and I feel badly because I know that of all of my children, he can be the most independent. I feel that I have leaned on him too hard or too often.

So here is to James, my Laughing Boy.

 Thoughtful to his team members.....

Ever, the peace maker during a water fight.

I thank God for sending you to me!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

James is a doll. He was really the first monkey that Tristan had! As he gets older, he'll blossom into an absolutely amazing young man (even if he finds bathroom humor eternally funny). Chin up, mom. You're doing an amazing job. Better than I could have done with 4 kids! :)